Solax Genie Automatic Folding Mobility Scooter
The Solax Genie is the FIRST automatic foldable mobility scooter in Singapore!
Like the Mobie, it also weighs only 25 kg and can be pulled along like a luggage using its telescopic handle bar. But the folding is a lot easier - it will automatically fold or unfold with the remote control provided.
If the remote control runs out of battery, there is still a Fold/Unfold switch at the back of the scooter which can be used. Even if the scooter is totally out of battery, it can still be folded or unfolded manually, just like the Mobie.
Its 24V, 10AH Lithium battery allows travel up to 15 km. If that’s not enough, you can even buy a spare battery to go up to 30 km.
Highly Recommended for:
Mobility scooters are most popular among the elderly who are able to walk, but not over long distances. The scooter extends their travelling range, allowing them to maintain their social life and perform routine tasks such as grocery shopping.
Solax Genie is best used as a travel mobility scooter to bring along for overseas trips, or for those who need a portable scooter that can be easily put into a car boot.
** NEW ** Now with the 7" front wheel upgrade (optional), the Genie is now able to enter MRT trains with ease!
Mobility Scooter Features:
- Scooter can be easily folded within seconds using a remote control.
- 15 km maximum range with standard 24V 10AH Lithium battery. Range can be increased to 30 km with optional spare battery.
- Flat-free tyres for worry-free travel.
- Wrap-around delta handles make driving easy, even for those with who can only use one hand.
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position.
- LED battery gauge easy to read, even at night.
We Also Recommend