Mobility Scooter Repairs
Your mobility scooter has broken down and is unable to drive? We provide repair service for ALL models of mobility scooter, regardless of brand.
SCOOTER GENERAL HOSPITAL SERVICE CHARGES (w.e.f. 1 Nov 2017)
Walk-In Repair Charges
1. Diagnosis Fee : F.O.C. for Outpatient / $ 70 per scooter for In-Patient
* See Terms & Conditions below for definitions
2. Battery Installation : $ 30 per set
3. Tyre Change : $ 30 for up to 2 tyres / $50 for up to 4 tyres
Battery Prices (Cash & Carry - Excludes Installation Charge)
1. 12AH SLA Batteries : $ 160 per pair
2. 20AH SLA Batteries : $ 220 per pair
3. 36AH SLA Batteries : $ 310 per pair
** Fees apply if Technician is required to install batteries on the scooter / wheelchair
1. Battery Installation : $ 80 per trip
2. Tyre Change : $ 70 for up to 2 tyres or $ 90 for up to 4 tyres
3. On-Site Diagnosis (if no towing required): $80 per case
4. Onsite Diagnosis (if towing required): $150 per case
5. Additional Trips (if required): $50 per trip
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For walk-in customers, please contact us to make an appointment before coming. Otherwise the technician may not be around to assess the scooter, and priority will be given to customers who have appointments.
- Upon seeing the scooter, our technician will do a preliminary assessment, and advice whether the case is to be treated as Outpatient or In-Patient.
- If the problem is very obvious and does not require more than 15 minutes to diagnose, the case will be treated as Outpatient, and a repair quotation will be given to the customer on-the-spot.
- If the problem is complex and requires more than 15 minutes to diagnose, the case will be treated as In-Patient. Customer will need to pay a diagnostic fee of $ 70 and leave the scooter behind for 3 - 5 working days. This is just for us to check the scooter and excludes the cost of labour or parts needed to repair the scooter.
- The actual repair cost will be quoted to the customer after the diagnosis is completed. The customer can then decide whether to repair the machine, trade-in for a new mobility scooter, or collect it back in its original state.
- The diagnostic fee will be waived IF the customer decides to accept the repair quotation and it exceeds $500, or to trade-in for a new mobility scooter.
- The diagnostic fee will not be refunded if the repair is less than $500, or the customer decides not to proceed with repair or trade-in,
- We cannot guarantee that the scooter can be repaired, as this is sometimes not possible due to the lack of parts, especially for those models which were not sold by Falcon Mobility, or which have been discontinued. The diagnostic fee will not be refunded for such cases.
- Transportation is not included in the diagnostic fee. If the customer needs us to transport the scooter between their home and the service centre, the cost is $100 for two-way transport.
- If a temporary replacement vehicle is needed, the customer can rent it from us (subject to availability). Please contact us for rates.
- After the quotation is provided, the customer has up to 2 working days to decide whether or not to proceed with the repair. If no reply is received from the customer after 2 working days, we reserve the right to charge a storage fee of $ 10.00 per scooter per day from the 3rd day onward, and the right to dispose the of scooter from the 7th day onward. This applies even if the customer is uncontactable.
- After the scooter is repaired, the customer has up to 2 working days to collect the scooter. After 2 working days, we reserve the right to charge a storage fee of $ 10.00 per scooter per day from the 3rd day onward, and the right to dispose the of scooter from the 7th day onward. This applies even if the customer is uncontactable.