Ultra-Lite Carbon Motorised Wheelchair (12 kg)
The Ultra-Lite Carbon is the LIGHTEST foldable electric wheelchair in the world! It weighs only 12 kg without batteries. The frame is made from carbon fibre which is rust-proof, lightweight and sturdy. A glossy black finish gives this motorised wheelchair a touch of elegance missing from most other wheelchairs.
It can be folded in 3 simple steps like a manual wheelchair, making it highly portable and easy to transport in a car.
The battery is detachable and allowed for bringing onboard airplanes as carry-on baggage (subject to operator approval). Each battery allows up to 10 km of travel, and a FREE backup battery is provided, giving a total range of 20 km.
The batteries can also be charged off-board. This means you can leave the wheelchair in the car and charge the batteries in your house. You can also go out on one battery while leaving the other battery to charge in your room.
The Ultra-Lite Carbon is a motorised wheelchair that is easy to control and can brake completely on slopes. For manual pushing, push the brake levers located on the motor to the "neutral" position.
Visit us for a FREE test drive today!
** PRE-ORDER **
- Expected delivery date: 30 Jun 2023.
- Usual price - $2,999.
- Save $500 if you pay 100% deposit of $2,499.
- Deposits are fully refundable if you change your mind before delivery (** Pay By Installments Not Applicable **).
Motorised Wheelchair Features
- LTA compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
- Each wheelchair comes with 2 quick-release lithium batteries. Tools not required.
- Lightweight, only 12 kg without battery.
- Each battery weighs 1.3 kg and the chair holds up to 2 batteries at a time.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- 2 x 24V, 6 AH lithium batteries that travel up to 20 km.
- Top speed of 6 km/h
- Battery rating of 144WH is acceptable by most airlines for carry-on luggage.
- Flip-up detachable footrests.
- Flip-up armrests.
|Frame Weight (w/o battery)
||1.3 kg x 2 pieces
|Total Weight with 1 battery
|Total Weight with 2 batteries||14.6 kg|
|Overall Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)
||90 cm x 58 cm x 86 cm
|Minimum Folded Size (Length x Width x Height)||75 cm x 34 cm x 68 cm|
|Seat Size (Width x Depth x Height)||42 cm x 40 cm x 36 cm
|Armrest Height||22 cm|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||46 cm|
|Travelling Range||20 km (10 km per battery)
|Max Speed||6 km/h|
|Turning Radius||90 cm|
||2 x 24V, 6 AH Lithium
|Motors||24V 150W x 2|
|Max Gradient||6 degrees|
|Front Wheels diameter||165 mm Solid|
|Rear Wheels diameter||270 mm Solid|
|Warranty||1 year on Motor & Electronics,
6 months on Batteries
We Also Recommend