Ultra-Lite "D" Motorised Wheelchair (14 kg)
At 14.5 kg (16.4 kg with battery), the Ultra-Lite is one the lightest motorised wheelchair in the world!
The lightweight aluminium frame is sturdy and rust resistant. It is easy to fold and can be carried into a car by most ladies.
Despite the light weight, the Ultra-Lite "D" is powerful enough to brake on slopes and overcome road humps. This is made possible by new, patented and revolutionary lightweight brushless motors!
The chair also comes with an additional Attendant Control throttle mounted on the push handle, allowing a caregiver to control the wheelchair from behind. This is particularly useful for caregivers who themselves are also old, and do not have the strength to push the patient over long distances or up a slope.
The Ultra-Lite "D" now also comes with detachable batteries. This has several advantages:
- Each battery is rated 125WH. Under existing regulations most airlines allow 2 of such batteries on board as carry-on luggage, per passenger, without prior approval.This makes travelling with the wheelchair very much easier. And if you travel with a companion, you can bring 4 batteries.
- Only 1 battery is needed to operate the wheelchair. If it runs out, simply change to the other battery. No worries about accidentally running out of battery, and you can get as many spare batteries as you need.
- Battery is charged separately from the wheelchair. You can leave the wheelchair in the car, and charge the battery in your house.
Highly Recommended for:
Users who need a motorised wheelchair that is both affordable and light enough for a care giver to load into a car/taxi. Also good for households with several steps outside the door.
Transport Suitability Rating:
Motorised Wheelchair Features
- LTA compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
- Charger comes with Singapore Safety Mark.
- Each wheelchair comes with 2 easy-to-detach lithium batteries. Tools not required.
- Lightweight, only 14.5 kg without battery, with battery only 16.4 kg.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- Attendant control to allow caregiver to drive the wheelchair from behind.
- 2 x 24V, 5.2 AH lithium batteries that travel up to 20 km.
- Top speed of 6 km/h
- Battery rating of 125WH is acceptable by most airlines for carry-on luggage.
How to Fold and Unfold the Motorised Wheelchair
How to Detach and Charge the Battery
How to Push the wheelchair manually and to use Attendant Control
How to Fold/Unfold the Wheelchair (older models 2019 or earlier)
We Also Recommend