Duet Rollator / Transport Chair
Users who are using, or are thinking about using walking frames should consider rollators as an alternative.
Walking frames need to be lifted up for every step taken by the user, so movement is much slower.
Rollators, on the other hand, allow to user to simply roll the rollator forward with each step, and using the hand-brakes when stopping. When tired, users, can even turn around and sit on the rollator to rest!
- Combines the features of a rollator or transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Comfortable padded seat with a large underseat pouch for safe storage of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- 8 inch casters are used for indoor and outdoor use.
- Handles are adjustable in height.
|Overall Width||61 cm|
|Seat Width||45 cm|
|Rear Wheel||20 cm|
|Front Wheel||20 cm|
|Seat Height||54 cm|
|Overall Length||78 cm|
|Backrest Height||25 cm|
|Overall Height||78 - 89 cm adjustable|
|Folded Dimensions||63 x 24 x 85 cm|
|Loading Capacity||100 kg|
|Net Weight||8.88 kg|
We Also Recommend