Cirrus Plus EC Motorised Wheelchair
The Cirrus Plus EC is a traditional rear-wheel drive motorised wheelchair that easily maneuvers and negotiates obstacles both inside and outside the home.
It offers all the features consumers want at an affordable price. And it easily disassembles and folds for easy transport. The wheelchair is available in seat widths of 16”, 18”, 20” and 22” to suit different body sizes. The 22” version is suitable for bariatric users weighing up to 400 lbs.
With its powerful 320W motors, the Cirrus Plus EC is able to handle challenging obstacles such as low kerbs, road humps, slopes and rough terrain with ease.
Transport Suitability Rating:
Motorised Wheelchair Features
- Foldable, lightweight frame makes transportation easy and convenient.
- Integrated, programmable PG controller.
- Adjustable height flip back and detachable arms.
- Attractive carbon steel frame.
- Flat-free, 12.5” black, flat-free drive wheels.
- Front 8” flat-free black casters.
- Anti-tippers standard.
- Comes with seat belt, seat cushion with pouch, swing-away footrest with calf straps and heel loops.
- Folding battery tray.
- Padded back upholstery and cushioned seat.
- 22” model has double cross frame.
- Adjustable length joystick mount.
- Wheel locks.
- Comes with batteries.
- Attractive sling style seating.
- 300 lb weight capacity (400 lb for 22” version)
We Also Recommend