Ultra-Lite "D" Motorised Wheelchair (14 kg)
At 14.5 kg (16.4 kg with battery), the Ultra-Lite is the lightest motorised wheelchair in the world!
The lightweight aluminium frame is sturdy and rust resistant. It is easy to fold and can be carried into a car by most ladies.
Despite the light weight, the Ultra-Lite "D" is powerful enough to brake on slopes and overcome road humps. This is made possible by new, patented and revolutionary lightweight brushless motors!
The dual-control version also allows a caregiver to control the wheelchair from behind. This is particularly useful for caregivers who themselves are also old, and do not have the strength to push the patient over long distances or up a slope.
** NEW! **
The Ultra-Lite "D" now also comes with NEW detachable batteries (not available on Ultra-Lite "A")! This has several advantages:
- Each wheelchair comes with 2 easy-to-detach lithium batteries. You no longer need tools to remove the battery.
- Each battery is rated 125WH. Under existing regulations most airlines allow 2 of such batteries on board as carry-on luggage, per passenger, without prior approval.This makes travelling with the wheelchair very much easier. And if you travel with a companion, you can bring 4 batteries.
- Only 1 battery is needed to operate the wheelchair. If it runs out, simply change to the other battery. No worries about accidentally running out of battery, and you can get as many spare batteries as you need.
- Battery is charged separately from the wheelchair. You can leave the wheelchair in the car, and charge the battery in your house.
Highly Recommended for:
Users who need a motorised wheelchair that is both affordable and light enough for a care giver to load into a car/taxi. Also good for households with several steps outside the door.
Transport Suitability Rating:
Motorised Wheelchair Features
- Lightweight, only 14.5 kg without battery, with battery only 16.4 kg.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- 24V, 10AH lithium battery that travels up to 20 km.
- Top speed of 6 km/h
- Battery rating of 240WH is acceptable by most major airlines for carriage of mobility aids.
We Also Recommend