PW-800AX Dual Function Power Wheelchair
For users who worry about the motorised wheelchair breaking down or running out of battery, the PW-800AX is ideal, because within a few seconds, it can be converted from powered to manual mode, allowing users to push themselves home safely.
Light Weight & Foldable
It is also ultra-light, weighing only 33 kgs in total. For stowing in a car, it can be easily folded without removing the batteries. The backrest can also be folded down to accomodate smaller car boots.
Lithium-Ion Batteries (Li-ion)
The PW-800AX comes with 2 powerful Li-ion batteries, that gives up to 18.5 KM of travelling range.
Highly Recommended for:
Users who need an electric wheelchair that is both affordable and light enough for a care giver to load into a car/taxi. Also good for households with several steps outside the door.
Transport Suitability Rating:
Electric Wheelchair Features
- Dual Functionality allows the wheelchair to operate as an electric wheelchair or as a manual wheelchair.
- Magnesium alloy large rear wheels allow you to reverse safely across larger gaps (i.e. MRT platform gaps).
- High grade aircraft aluminum alloy frame makes it very strong, yet lightweight with the wheelchair weighing only 33 kg.
- High weight capacity of 150 kg due to its strong structure and powerful (200W) motor
- Uses Polymer Li-ion batteries which are lightweight and longer lasting.
- Raising the armrests allows you to get closer to tables and makes it easier to transfer.
- Compact design with foldable seat and backrest, detachable and height-adjustable footrests, allows for easy folding and storage such as the trunk of a car.
We Also Recommend