For transport when you’re not riding, fold the ATTO like a suitcase and wheel it to its next stop or point of storage. This mode makes it extra convenient to take it on any trip, via any terrain and use only when needed.
Moving Life Atto Foldable Mobility Scooter (Classic)
The industry’s most stylish foldable scooter is also the smartest and safest solution for anyone with limited mobility. ATTO empowers you to move and travel independently while giving you the confidence that comes with a great-looking essential vehicle.
ATTO from Moving Life gives you as much confidence as it does convenience, freedom and safety. This exceptional mobility scooter boasts a contemporary, “high-tech” design that you can be proud of as you move about independently. It is truly the luxury vehicle in the mobility scooter world.
The ATTO designers focused on enabling as much independent usability as possible so that you can easily take it with you everywhere and anywhere. The ATTO folds and unfolds in seconds so that you can store, wheel or ride whenever you see fit.
To enable maximum self-sufficiency with the ATTO, we’ve made it easy to split the vehicle into 2 lighter sections. This makes it easier to life and store its parts where and when needed.
How to Maintain the Moving Life Atto Foldable Mobility Scooter (Classic)
How to Unbox your Atto Foldable Mobility Scooter (Classic)
How to Open your Atto Foldable Mobility Scooter (Classic).
How to Close your Atto Foldable Mobility Scooter (Classic).
How to Trolly Mode your Atto Foldable Mobility Scooter(Classic).
How to Separate your Chassis Atto Foldable Mobility Scooter (Classic).
How to Operate the Armrests of your Atto Foldable Mobility Scooter (Classic).
Mobility Scooter Features:
- LTA-compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
- Stylish contemporary design
- Easy to fold into suitcase size and easy to unfold
- Splits into 2 lightweight segments for easy carrying, and trunk storage
- Trolley mode makes it convenient to walk with and steer when folded
- Ergonomic design with ample legroom and armrests
- Lithium flight-approved battery and charger
- Adjustable seat with 3 different heights
- Easily adjust height and angle of tiller
- Lightweight aluminium chassis
- Brushless DC motor enhances durability and power
- Led display tracks speed, battery and travel direction
- On/ off button
- 6 Travel speeds
- Onboard USB charging port (for i-Phone only)
- Warning sound alert (horn)
- One-click shift from forward to reverse
- Automatic reverse travel alert sound
- Left hand compatible
- Magnetic lifting handle
- Easy access to battery when folded
- Patented contractable rear wheels
- Extra storage room under seat
- Anti-flat airless tires, puncture-free
- FDA, TUV and CE certified
- Padded handlebars for convenient and safe gripping
- 12cm ground clearance in various terrains
- ERB (Electric Release Brake) for safer braking
- ABS (Automatic Brake System) for emergency braking
- Automatic slowdown on slope and in sharp turning conditions
- Free wheel (neutral mode) enables wheeling when battery is empty
Battery: 48 V, 5.2 AH lithium-ion
Charger: International 110-240V AC charger. Charge on-board and off-board.
Range: Up to 20 km / 12.5 miles of continuous driving.
Folded 38.9 cm x 41.9 cm x 71 cm / 15.3" x 16.5" x 28"
Unfolded 120 cm x 56 cm x 71 cm / 47" x 22" x 35"
Front Half 12 kg / 26.4 lbs
Rear half 17 kg / 37.5 lbs
Assembled 29 kg / 64 lbs (w/o battery)
Battery 1,85 kg / 4.1 lbs
Total 30.85 kg / 68 lbs
Weight Capacity: Maximum user weight 265 lbs / 120 kg
Speed: 6.4 km/h / 4 mph
We Also Recommend